Consistent with the Broader Public Sector Accountability Act, Brain Injury Services respects its status as a publicly funded organization and is committed to the following principles:
- Accountability Organizations are accountable for their use of public funds. All expenses support business objectives.
- Transparency Organizations are transparent to all stakeholders. The rules for incurring and reimbursing travel, meal, hospitality and perquisite expenses are clear, easily understood and available to the public.
- Value for Money Taxpayer dollars are used prudently and responsibly.
- Fairness Legitimate, authorized expenses incurred during the course of the business of an organization are reimbursed.
- Broader Public Sector Accountability Act Expense Rules
- Broader Public Sector Accountability Act Procurement Procedures
- Broader Public Sector Accountability Act Supply Chain Code of Ethics
- Memo – Allowable Perquisites Purchased with Public Funds