Breaking Barriers 2018 Conference Registration
- Opportunity to network with leading industry professionals
- Access to exhibits that feature goods & services relevant to brain injury rehabilitation
- Continental breakfast, lunch & morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
1520 Stone Church Rd. E.
February 28, 2018
Registration Table Opens: 8:00 am
Conference Starts: 9:00 am
Online Registration Closes: February 24, 2018
Guests of the “Breaking Barriers” conference will explore the benefits of collaboration between professionals who treat patients with brain injuries. Join us for an inspiring presentation by brain injury survivor Sergio Di Giovanni, founder of the lifechanging QCard App and enjoy a moving musical performance by Preetam Sengupta, brain surgery survivor.
This year's conference speakers will explore the following topics:Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention
- Sergio Di Giovanni, Founder QCard & TBI Survivor
Collaboration: Why is it necessary?
- Judy Gargaro, Clinical and Systems Implementation Associate, Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation
Thoughts Over Morning Coffee – When Your World Changes In An Instant
- Juanita G. Gledhill, CHRL Principal, MCC Group Inc.
Smile Through The BS: Life With My New Head
- Preetam Sengupta, Musician
Working Together To Deliver High Quality Innovative Health Services
- Madelyn P. Law, PhD, MA, BSM Associate Professor, Department of Health Sciences Director of I-EQUIP – Interprofessional Education for Quality Improvement Program
Breaking Barriers: The Future Of ABI From A Clinical Perspective
- Dr. Bruce Linder, Ph.D., C.Psych., BCBA-D, Clinical Director, Brain Injury Services
- Dr. Chanth Seyone, Director, ABI Clinic, Neuropsychiatrist, Assistant Professor, University of Toronto
- Dr. Deborah Tang, B.Sc, Ph.D., C. Psych, Clinical Director, Clinical Psychologist with Specializations in Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation, Mind Forward Brain Injury Services
For any inquires, please contact Ashley Beynon